6 days 5 nights
Luang Prabang 4D3N(2)
DAY 1: LUANG PRABANG ARRIVAL
On arrival at airport you will be met and transferred to the hotel by our local representative. The rest of the day is at leisure.Overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
DAY 2: LUANG PRABANG – CITY TOUR
Today you will visit to the National Museum at the former Royal Palace, which displays a collection of arte acts reflecting the richness of Lao culture dating from the days of the early kings right through to the last sovereign. Today you explore some of the major sights in this faboulous city, including the impressive stupa of Wat Visoun, the shrine of Wat Aham, the city’s oldest temple of Wat Sene and Wat Mai. You also visit these sights as well as the magnificent Wat Xiengthong, its exterior architecture is remarkable with decorated guilded stuccoes and doorways, a “tree of life” mosaic pattern set in coloured glass on the back wall and its three tiered roofs sweeping low to the ground representing classical Laotian architecture. A visit to Luang Prabang would be incomplete without ascending 329 steps to the top of Mount Phousi for an enjoyable exploration of the sacred, gilded stupa and to enjoy a beautiful sunset view of the city and its glowing reflection on the Mekong River. You explore the Night Market, where you can find a lovely selection of handmade textile made by local and hill tribe people surrounding Luang Prabang. Overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
DAY 3: LUANG PRABANG – ELEPHANT RIDING
8:30am to 9:00am: Pick up by our Guide at your hotel lobby
Arrival at the Elephant Village Camp: Welcome greeting by your guide and participate in a short briefing about elephants
Bareback Elephant Ride: Enjoy the impressive experience of a 1 km bareback elephant ride! 1 person per elephant.
Boat trip to the Tad Sae Waterfall: Take a traditional Lao long boat to the Tad Sae waterfall and relax, dip your feet or go for a swim in the clear, cool ponds
Lunch: lunch at Elephant Camp
Depart back to Luang Prabang in noon time.
Please note: Elephant ride without How Dah (elephant’s seat)
Overnight at the hotel in Luang Prabang.
DAY 4: LUANG PRABANG – KHOANG SI WATERFALL – DEPARTURE
Today you take Flight from Luang Prabang to Hanoi. Before visit Phousi Market, where you will see such diverse offerings as dried buffalo skin, local tea and saltpeter among the chickens, vegetables and hill-tribe weavings. Laos is also known for its traditional crafts, and you will visit local villages of Lao ethnic minority groups at Ban Na Ouane, a Hmong village, Ban Ou, a Laoloum village and Ban Thapene, a Khmu village. This then takes us to the beautiful Khuang Si Waterfall where you can cool off with a refreshing swim in the pools or walk along the forest trails. Transfer to airport for your flight to Hanoi.
Price starting at 7.199.000 vnd /person ( for a group of minimum 04 persons )
Valid from 01 Jan – 30 April 2020
· Private transportation in private air-conditioned (private car transfer to/from Elephant Camp)
· Accommodation in twin shared
· English Speaking Guide
· Admission fee to indicated sights
· Boat trip as stated above sight
· Half day Elephant riding and boat trip to Tad Sae Waterfall (Join-in)
· Meals: daily breakfast at hotel, 1 lunch at Elephant Camp
· Government tax and service charge
· Luggage handling
· 2 bottles of drinking water per day during the tour
· 2 cold tower per day during the tour
Travel insurance (compulsory)
Domestic airfare and airport tax in Laos
International airfare and airport tax to & from Laos
No early check in or late check out (except as indicated)
Beverages and other meals do not indicate in the program
Single room (quoted separately)
Visa stamping fee to Laos, if any
· Optional excursions and entrance fees and permits during free time
· Additional transportation required due to any emergency situation
· Tipping/ Gratuities
· Personal expenses such as telephone and laundry bills, shopping…
· Excess luggage charges
· Any additional expenses caused by reasons beyond our control such as natural calamities (typhoon, floods), flight delays, rescheduling or cancellations, any accidents, medical evacuations, riots, strikes etc.
Travel Insurance is upon request.